Court Collections Case Lookup
- Criminal and infraction cases that have been tried in court (cases with CR, CRS, IF or IFS in the file number), which includes:
- Most supervised probation cases convicted on or after January 1, 2011
- Most other cases convicted on or after January 1, 2015
- Once you have been to court, please allow 3 business days for judgment to be entered.
- Civil cases (cases with CVD, CVS or CVM in the file number)
- Cases that are pending or on appeal
- If your case is a citation and the charges do not require a court appearance, you may be able to pay it online with Services.
If you cannot find your case, it is your responsibility to make timely payments at the courthouse.
If you don't know your file number, you can call the Clerk of Superior Court in the county of the case. Or if you are on supervised probation, your probation officer.